Jul 8, 2011

Paints And Brushes

Don't say I never did anything for you, because this post is about to prove that I actually care about you people, specifically the people from Germany who are reading my blog. All one of you. Thank you for being my only foreign viewers (yes, I will continue to talk about them in plural to make myself feel better), because Canadians, seeing as they're simply a more pleasant version of Americans, obviously don't count.

I have dug up a little nugget for you, a little parfait, if you will (I know it doesn't make sense), that is possibly the greatest thing on the Internet.

Let me just say that I have been looking for this particular nugget for quite some time. It took a lot of effort to find it, but I think we'll all agree it's worth it in the end. You see, I first heard it an episode of 30rock, because it's Tina Fey singing a fake Joni Mitchell song that she completely made up. They played it in the background at hipster club in the show, and I've been trying to find the full version of it ever since. Tonight I was successful. Therefore, if you don't like Tina Fey and you've never heard a Joni Mitchell song, you probably should stop here. And you should probably just stop reading my blog while you're at it.

So finally ladies and Germans, I present to you Paints and Brushes;

http://soundcloud.com/ericandrew16/paintsandbrushes

There's also a version where she just says sad things repeatedly like "Let's put the baby up for adoption" but that one is being elusive.

No comments:

Post a Comment