Jun 15, 2011

You can't just ask people why they're white

Apparently I have nothing worthwhile to say because I haven't been able to think of anything to post for the past couple days, so I think I've reached the point of no interest. Which is the point at which I usually give up on things, like what happened to the writers of Lost after season three.




But because I have nothing better to do while I sit in the waiting room before I get my botox injections (now that I've finished reading The Secret), I figure I might as well keep this going. As my optometrist told me after he laughed for a few minutes when I asked him for a prescription for Lunesta, it's okay to be crazy as long as other people think it's funny. So I guess as long as people keep reading this I can do whatever I want.




So with that, I'll leave you with one of my greatest passions in life. Harry Potter photos with quotes from Mean Girls.





No comments:

Post a Comment