Jun 12, 2011

Dandelion Blue Mane

A couple days ago I saw someone post a link to a most magical website, a website where dreams come true, where bad people simply drop dead, and racism is finally beaten forever.

No, I'm not talking about the Internet version of Disney World. I'm talking about this:

http://unicorn.namegeneratorfun.com/



Here's my magical unicorn name:

Dandelion Blue Mane


Dandelion is a little bit crazy (who told you that? Has my therapist been mouthing off again?)

He is as blue as the sky (Like depressed or like I'm literally that color?)

And he casts love spells (That never turns out well. Have you ever even seen Harry Potter?)



I greatly encourage you all to find out your own unicorn name and post it here once you do. It's like discovering a part of your life you never knew about. Kind of like discovering a long lost family member, except you don't have to talk to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment