Jun 9, 2011

Get Excited

Because this post is a big one.




And when I say excited, I don't mean like pretending to be excited when someone gives you something terrible for Christmas. Like a gift card only valid at an out of state restaurant or a book about a group of middle aged women having an exotic adventure. No, this is real.


I want you to get as excited as the elderly woman sitting a few rows in front of me who started yelling every time the werewolf in Twilight took his shirt off.
Anyways, what, might you ask, is the big freaking deal?



THIS, ladies and gentlemen, is the big deal:


http://www.facebook.com/pages/EatingForTwo/208972725805390?ref=ts#!/pages/EatingForTwo/208972725805390?sk=wall







I guess in some way or another I have now become invested in this blog considering its influence now spreads to two (pretty much meaningless) websites. We're taking over the world. If you're the first one to like the facebook page, I'll, umm... How about this, if someone actually likes the facebook page than I'll consider actually using it. Sounds like a good deal to me.


Before you go, take note of the fact that within these last two posts I have still yet to actually talk about anything. This may be a sign of the direction we're moving in.


Stay tuned for more,






Riley




No comments:

Post a Comment